Will Nikon do the obvious and release a D3x? Will it release the camera this December for $6,499? Will the camera have a 24.4-megapixel image sensor? Will it have the same body as its progenitor, the D3? Will it be able to shoot at a rate of 9 frames per second?
We don’t know, but we wouldn’t mind playing around with such a camera.
- Founded 1917
- Overview Nikon Corporation is engaged in the manufacture and sale of optics and imaging instruments. It operates in three segments: precision equipment, imaging products, and instruments. The precision equipment segment offers IC/LCD steppers and scanners that are used for manufacturing integrated circuits, liquid crystal display panels, and organic electroluminescence panels for smartphones and tablet computers. The …
- Location Melville, New York
- Categories Photography
- Website http://www.nikon.com
- Full profile for Nikon
- Founded 2011
- Overview D3 (디쓰리쥬빌리) is an impact investment intermediary providing capacity-building services and technical assistance to entrepreneurs committed to making an impact for good. It focuses on building the growth of the impact investment community and managing investment portfolios for individual and institutional investors who wish to see market-based solutions to social issues.
- Location Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi
- Categories FinTech, Entrepreneur, Finance, Impact Investing
- Website http://d3jubilee.com/
- Full profile for D3