Week dragging on? Can’t wait until Friday? This soothing gallery of BSODs in public and unexpected places should ease your suffering. The funny thing is that although these can be taken as signalizing a fundamental instability in Windows, I think of them more as a sign of the ubiquity of Microsoft products and computing in general. It’s a sign of the times, however you want to interpret it.
Update: Commenter Roland found some more. Thanks, dude!
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer web browser. Its flagship hardware products are Xbox game console and the Microsoft …
- Location Redmond, Washington
- Categories Video Games, Software
- Founders Bill Gates
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft