Yet again, we are here gazing at another MacBook Pro rumor pic. Word on the street is that NVIDIA is going to provide the next-gen GPU for the MBP and apparently, they are proud of their work. The image above is currently occupying front and center on NVIDIA’s notebook page. But calm down fanboys, there is no way that the NVIDIA suits would violate Jobs’ trust – and NDA – by releasing a pic of the actually laptop though. But you never know….just kidding…it’s fake.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; …
- Location Cupertino, CA
- Categories Hardware + Software, Consumer Electronics, Computers, Electronics, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Founded 1993
- Overview Nvidia specializes in the manufacture of graphics-processor technologies for workstations, desktop computers, and mobile devices. The company, based in Santa Clara, California, is a major supplier of integrated circuits used for personal-computer motherboard chipsets, graphics processing units (GPUs), and game-consoles.
- Location Santa Clara, CA
- Categories Hardware + Software
- Founders Jen-Hsun Huang, Chris Malachowsky
- Website http://www.nvidia.com
- Full profile for Nvidia