Supposedly TiVo is using an online survey to test users’ responses to a new interface. That’s a screen shot from it up there.
Most interesting to me, as a non-TiVo user, is that BMW ad along the top of the screen. It’s not intrusive at all, which is what makes it effective. It sort of hides right in there.
Not for nothing, but it also reminds me of Aeon, the skin for XBMC.
- Founded 1916
- Overview Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW), is a German automobile and motorcycle manufacturing company. Founded in 1916, it is known for its performance and luxury vehicles. It owns and produces the MINI brand, and is the parent company of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. As a global company, the BMW Group operates 25 production and assembly facilities in 14 countries and has a global sales network in more than …
- Location München, 02
- Categories Automotive, Manufacturing, Product Development Services
- Website http://www.bmwgroup.com
- Full profile for BMW
- Founded 1997
- Overview [Tivo](http://www.tivo.com) is a brand of digital video recorders (DVRs). Tivo devices provides users with the ability to save television programs for later viewing ("time shifting"), an electronic television programming schedule, and recording options based on that schedule.
- Location Alviso, CA
- Categories Video Streaming, Hardware, Software
- Website http://www.tivo.com
- Full profile for TiVo