iTunes 9 Ideashttp://seesmic.com/embeds/wrapper.swf
The Internet wunderkind Kevin Rose nailed the last Apple announcement and is now organizing a virtual spitball’n season ’bout what Apple should do with iTunes 9. Who knows if Jobs’ watching, or cares, but so far with all the responses, it’s a wealth of fresh ideas. Best of all, you can add your own by clicking the Reply button on the top right.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; …
- Location Cupertino, CA
- Categories Hardware + Software, Consumer Electronics, Computers, Electronics, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description iTunes is a digital media player app that can be used to play, download, and organize digital audio and more.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iTunes
- Bio Kevin Rose is a venture partner at [Google Ventures](http://www.crunchbase.com/organization/google-ventures). He focuses on early-stage and seed investments for GV and is also a full-time entrepreneur and co-founder of North. He has deep roots as a founder and serial entrepreneur. Prior to joining Google Ventures, Kevin co-founded [Milk](http://www.crunchbase.com/organization/milk), a mobile application …
- Full profile for Kevin Rose