Hey, that Google phone is coming (in case you hadn’t heard). Looks like it’ll be called the T-Mobile G1 (no mention of the word “Dream” anywhere) and will at least come in black. Unfortunately when Peter “Sweet Pete” Ha clicked that “Learn more” link, he got a no-go popup. Oh well. It goes to t-mobileg1.com if you’re interested.
If you have a T-Mobile account then you, too, might be able to recreate such amazing wonderment! Just go to http://my.t-mobile.com and start digging around. Enjoy!
- Description Android is a software platform for mobile devices based on the Linux operating system and developed by Google and the Open Handset Alliance. It allows developers to write managed code in Java that utilizes Google-developed software libraries, but does not support programs developed in native code. The unveiling of the Android platform on 5 November 2007 was announced with the founding of the Open …
- Website http://code.google.com/android
- Full profile for Android
- Founded 1998
- Overview Google is a multinational corporation that is specialized in internet-related services and products. The company’s product portfolio includes Google Search, which provides users with access to information online; Knowledge Graph that allows to search for things, people, or places as well as builds systems recognizing speech and understanding natural language; Google Now, which provides information …
- Location Mountain View, California
- Categories Software, Video Streaming, Email, Search, Information Technology, Blogging Platforms
- Founders Larry Page, Sergey Brin
- Website http://www.google.com
- Full profile for Google