Battery pack on the left belongs to the Chevy Volt and the one on the right, to the ’97 Chevy EV1. The Volt’s battery utilized lithium-ion cells to produce the same 16kWhrs as the older, and 800 lbs heavy, EV1 lead acid unit. Next up: glovebox-sized units that you can swap out like a power drill pack. Okay, I just made that up, but that be sweet.
- Founded 2005
- Overview TrueKnowledge.com is now Evi.com. True Knowledge are the creators of Evi, the digital personal assistant currently available for both iOS and Android. Evi is the successor to the True Knowledge Answer Engine and utilises natural conversational input to allow a user to ask for information or perform tasks by speaking in a totally natural manner without pre-programmed voice commands. Evi utilises a …
- Location Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Categories Search, Mobile
- Founders William Tunstall-Pedoe
- Website http://www.evi.com
- Full profile for Evi
- Founded 2014
- Overview Volt is an application and social network that enables its users to share car rides. It is a real-time application that enables its users to connect with other users and share car rides and the cost. Volt was founded on September 18, 2013.
- Location Istanbul, Istanbul
- Categories Social Media, Mobile
- Website http://thevoltapp.com
- Full profile for Volt