The Joy of Tech presents, How the iTunes Genius Really works…
Cute, I guess. Then again, my sense of humor is so warped that what makes the average geek laugh may not have the same effect on me.
What I would like to see is a proper, investigative piece into how Genius works. Apparently Apple isn’t too forthcoming on the ins and outs of it, so we may just have to accept the Joy of Tech’s explanation for the time being.
- Founded 2005
- Overview Genius.com, is the leading provider of Marketing Automation and demand generation solutions that enable both marketing and sales users to quickly identify and connect with their best prospects, without IT. Customer use Genius solutions to automate email marketing and lead nurturing campaigns that deliver the most qualified leads directly to their frontline sales reps, so they can immediately follow-up …
- Location San Mateo, California
- Categories Marketing Automation, Sales and Marketing, Software
- Founders Scott Mersy, David Thompson
- Website http://www.genius.com
- Full profile for Genius.com
- Description iTunes, Apple's digital media player application, was introduced in January 2001. The application allows you to organize and play your digital music and podcast files. iTunes is available as a free download for Mac OS X and Windows. iTunes is able to interface on the iPod digital media player and on Apple's mobile device, the iPhone
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iTunes