Some of you may recall the expose VentureBeat did on the whole RROD fiasco and VB is once again reporting that Microsoft went ahead and fired the guy you see pictured. Robert Delaware was let go last week and the 29-year-old Seattle resident plans to fight civil charges that are expected from Microsoft and former employer VMC.
“I don’t regret it,” he said in a phone call on Thursday. “I’ll fight it. If they want to come after me, bring it on.”
Keep on, keepin’ on.
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer web browser. Its flagship hardware products are Xbox game console and the Microsoft …
- Location Redmond, Washington
- Categories Video Games, Software
- Founders Bill Gates
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft
- Description The Xbox 360 is a video game console developed by Microsoft, and is the successor to the original Xbox, and it is the second console in the Xbox series. The Xbox 360 competes with Sony's PlayStation 3 and Nintendo's Wii as part of the seventh generation of video game consoles. The Xbox 360 was officially unveiled on MTV on May 12, 2005, with detailed launch and game information divulged later …
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Xbox 360