In-ear headphones with a subwoofer and tweeter driver for only $79? That’s a ridiculously low price, but are they any good? We’ll have to wait and see. The new headphones from Apple come with three sets of silicone ear cups and a built-in mic and volume controls. New fangled steel mesh caps protect the internals and they’re also removable for cleaning.
The $29 buds are the same except for the new added mic and volume controls.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone
- Description Apple's MP3 player that launch in 2001.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iPod