Downloadable content (DLC) for the Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto IV should be available this November. Eurogamer, in true Woodward and Bernstein style, claim to have a source who swears up and down that the DLC is shaping up nicely, and will be comprised of two, 10-hour episodes.
Considering many games don’t even top out at 20 hours these days, gamers should be in for a treat in two months’ time.
That is all.
- Overview DLC helps companies transform ideas into action, one project at a time. Our full-time practitioners are Big 4 CPAs or graduates of the nation’s leading business schools. All have executed work within the complex environments of the Fortune 1000. Their desk-level expertise, backed by our highly efficient business model, positions us as a leading provider of high-quality results. Our performance led …
- Location Woodland Hills, California
- Categories Banking
- Website http://dlcinc.com
- Full profile for DLC
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer web browser. Its flagship hardware products are Xbox game console and the Microsoft …
- Location Redmond, Washington
- Categories Video Games, Software
- Founders Bill Gates
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft
- Description The Xbox 360 is a video game console developed by Microsoft, and is the successor to the original Xbox, and it is the second console in the Xbox series. The Xbox 360 competes with Sony's PlayStation 3 and Nintendo's Wii as part of the seventh generation of video game consoles. The Xbox 360 was officially unveiled on MTV on May 12, 2005, with detailed launch and game information divulged later …
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Xbox 360