Downloadable content (DLC) for the Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto IV should be available this November. Eurogamer, in true Woodward and Bernstein style, claim to have a source who swears up and down that the DLC is shaping up nicely, and will be comprised of two, 10-hour episodes.
Considering many games don’t even top out at 20 hours these days, gamers should be in for a treat in two months’ time.
That is all.
- Overview DLC helps companies transform ideas into action, one project at a time. Our full-time practitioners are Big 4 CPAs or graduates of the nation’s leading business schools. All have executed work within the complex environments of the Fortune 1000. Their desk-level expertise, backed by our highly efficient business model, positions us as a leading provider of high-quality results. Our performance led …
- Location Woodland Hills, California
- Categories Banking
- Website http://dlcinc.com
- Full profile for DLC
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the [Microsoft Windows line of operating systems](/product/windows), [Microsoft Office office suite](/product/microsoft-office), and [Internet Explorer](http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie) …
- Location Redmond, WA
- Categories Software, Video Games
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft
- Description The Xbox 360 is Microsoft's 2nd generation game console.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Xbox 360