While pretty detailed word of this one came down the pipes weeks ago, LG just realized that they oughtta go ahead and send out a press release for it. Nothin’ too new here, except a good amount of “Oh maaaan, we are so awesome for making this phone.”
More details after the jump.
Everyone’s quick to point out the aesthetic similarities to some other touchscreen phone made by some dude who grows apples or something, but the KC910 is packin’ a whole lot of heat inside:
- 8 mp shooter w/ Xenon flash and Schneider-Kreuznach
- 30 FPS video recording at 640×480, 60 FPS at 320×240
- Internal GPS w/ Geotagging
- Dolby Audio
- Divx/Xvid support
- Manual Focus
- Smile, focus, face detection, Image stabilization
- Quad-band GSM, HSDPA 7.2 mbps
- Bluetooth 2.0
- MicroSD up to 8GB
- 3″ touchscreen, 240×400
- TV out support
When? October. Where and how much? Your guess is as good as ours.