BlackBerry and iPhone users are getting a mobile version of Quickbooks. The new app from Intuit allows users to view real-time financial data. Beyond compulsively checking credit card and account balances, biz owners can also browse vendor, customer and employee date.
Expanded features also include some basic accounting allowing users to track income and expenses. With all these features, now there are even more excuses to not go into work.
- Founded 1984
- Overview BlackBerry provides wireless devices and solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. It is widely known for the development of the Blackberry smartphone. It offers the BlackBerry wireless communications platform solution, which includes the commpression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry hand-held wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. …
- Location Waterloo, ON
- Categories Mobile, Wireless, Software, Hardware
- Founders Douglas Fregin
- Website http://us.blackberry.com
- Full profile for BlackBerry
- Founded 1983
- Overview Intuit Inc. is a leading provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses; financial institutions, including banks and credit unions; consumers and accounting professionals. Its flagship products and services, including QuickBooks™, Quicken™ and TurboTax™, simplify small business management and payroll processing, personal finance, and tax preparation …
- Location Mountain View, CA
- Categories Software, Accounting
- Website http://www.intuit.com
- Full profile for Intuit