MSNBC discovered this odd commercial made by Duracell and Brickhouse Security, a New York-based security gadget company. While I’m totally down with keeping kids out of creepy white vans, I love the incongruity between the voice-over, the scene, and the suggestion that without Duracell, your kid is going to end up in some madman’s septic system.
- Founded 1920
- Overview Duracell is the market leader in the professional channel. Our products provide innovative solutions in many facets for businesses, from emergency preparedness to increased productivity. Find out more about the history of our brand, get answers to frequently asked professional questions, and catch up on the latest news below.
- Location Bethel Springs, Tennessee
- Categories Batteries, Hardware + Software, Consumer Goods
- Website http://www.duracell.com
- Full profile for Duracell