Most of us here are pretty much “done” with Facebook, but that doesn’t mean we should ignore the upcoming release of Facebook for iPhone 2.0, which is scheduled to come out next month. As these few screenshots show, the application looks a lot more like the recently redesigned Web site itself.
Users are pretty much able to replicate their whole Facebook experience using the iPhone application. There’s the full News Feed, Wall, Notifications, etc. You can also now search for and add new friends.
- Founded 2004
- Overview Facebook is an online social networking service that allows its users to connect with friends and family as well as make new connections. It provides its users with the ability to create a profile, update information, add images, send friend requests, and accept requests from other users. Its features include status update, photo tagging and sharing, and more. Facebook’s profile structure includes …
- Location New York, NY
- Categories Social Media, Colleges, All Students, Identity, Communities
- Website http://www.facebook.com
- Full profile for Facebook
- Description Announced at the 2008 World Wide Developers Conference (WWDC), the iPhone 3G is the successor to Apple's wildly popular iPhone. It's faster, and much cheaper than its predecessor. Starting at $199 (with a two-year contract), you get an 8 gigabyte device with GPS that works on AT&Tâ€™s high-speed 3G network (as opposed to the slower EDGE network the original iPhone used). A 16 gigabyte …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone 3G