Addicted to the Wall Street Journal, but the BlackBerry browser just isn’t doing it for you? They hear you. To help satiate your needs, WSJ has just released a native BlackBerry application purposed for perusing their offerings.
- Tabbed design, stories seperated by category
- Customizable category listings
- Stock quote tracking through “My Stocks”
- RSS feeds through “My Feeds”
- Delicious/Facebook/Email sharing support
- Headlines and viewed articles cached for offline viewing
Plus, the most important feature: It’s free! Check it out here.