The utter nostalgic simplicity of Braid is making the indie developer swim in a lot of coin. Jonathan Blow’s game has already sold 55,000 copies and at $15 a pop, that works out to an impressive $825,000. Who knows how much he’s getting after Microsoft’s pimp tax but it’s got to be enough to cover his rent.
So what are you waiting for, 55,000 fellow XBOX 360 players can’t be wrong. This must be one rock’n game.
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer web browser. Its flagship hardware products are Xbox game console and the Microsoft …
- Location Redmond, Washington
- Categories Video Games, Software
- Founders Bill Gates
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft
- Description The Xbox is a video gaming console series and brand created by Microsoft. It provides its consumers with a series of video game consoles, gaming applications, and online services. It provides its consumers with consoles which include Xbox One, Xbox One + Kinect with Forza Motorsport 5, Xbox One Special Edition Sunset Overdrive Bundle, and Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bundle. …
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Xbox