Canon today unveiled two more multifunction models to their printer line, PIXMA MP480 and the PIXMA MP190. Both printers combine the capabilities of a scanner and a printer into one unit.
• Auto Photo Fix, with Easy-PhotoPrint EX software, automatically detects the type of photo being printed – portrait or scenery – and helps to correct red eye, facial tones, brightness, contrast and color saturation to provide better looking photo output without manual photo editing
• Auto Scan Mode, which, detects the type of document being scanned – Photo, Post Card, Business Card, Magazine, Newspaper, Document – and automatically crops and saves files to PDF or JPEG format, based on image type.
• Capable of text print speeds of up to 20 pages-per-minute (ppm) in black and up to 16 ppm in color
• 4 x 6 inch borderless lab-quality prints in approximately 45-seconds.
• Optional Bluetooth wireless connection for sending images to the printer.
• Text printing speeds are up to 19 ppm for black and up to 15 ppm for color
• 4 x 6 inch borderless photo quality prints in approximately 70-seconds.
• Advanced Z-Lid expansion top allowing users to place bulkier books or small 3-D objects for scanning on the platen glass.