Especially as of late, pink is just about obligatory as a color choice for handsets. Even if it’s offered in 23 other colors, there remains a surprisingly huge group of people who just won’t buy it if it isn’t pink.
Well, anyone who has been holding out for a pink Curve is in luck: According to Engadget, Verizon will be offering the pinked out BlackBerry for $99 bucks after rebate on a 2 year contract, starting sometime in the next few days (possibly as early as tomorrow).
No fanfare for the new color, Vz? If this were launching on T-Mobile, the pink curve would be known as the BlackBerry Curve Baby-Girls-Bedroom or something.
- Founded 1984
- Overview BlackBerry provides wireless devices and solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. It is widely known for the development of the Blackberry smartphone. It offers the BlackBerry wireless communications platform solution, which includes the commpression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry hand-held wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. …
- Location Waterloo, Ontario
- Categories Hardware + Software, RIM, Wireless, Mobile
- Founders Douglas Fregin
- Website http://us.blackberry.com
- Full profile for BlackBerry
- Founded 1983
- Overview Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information and entertainment services. It is a Dow 30 company that employs a diverse workforce of more than 180,000 dedicated employees around the world. It serves mass market, business, government, and wholesale customers by delivering broadband and other wireline and wireless communication …
- Location New York, New York
- Categories Mobile
- Website http://www.verizon.com/?lid=//global//residential
- Full profile for Verizon Communications