Have a need for the best, and only the best? Need to upgrade your stereo speakers? Got $20,000? Of course you do, and Klipsch has the speakers for you.
Klipsch has come up with a whole bunch of reasons why you should buy the Palladium P-39F floorstanding speakers. For your money you get a horn-loaded tweeter assembly, a sophisticated inverted dome midrange and three high-output woofers. Hand matched drivers and networks are factory sorted to deliver consistency within 0.5dB. There is a bunch of other stuff too, but since you’re not gonna buy these anyways, I’ll just list it after the jump.
Not to be used with that crappy old YORX system you have.
• Acoustically inert, carbon-infused, thermoset composite 90 x 60-degree Tractrix Horns and
• 19mm (0.75-inch) titanium diaphragm super tweeter with twin N38H neodymium magnet motor
structure mated to 4:1 high-compression chambered phase plug
• 114mm (4.5-inch) inverted aluminum diaphragm midrange with triple N35H neodymium
magnet motor structure with dedicated sub-enclosure mated to 4:1 high-compression
chambered phase plug
• 3 x 228mm (9-inch) hybrid aluminum / Rohacell® / Kevlar® diaphragm woofers with triple
N35H neodymium magnet motor structures and dual Faraday aluminum shorting rings
• High-flow, low-restriction, die-cast aluminum midrange and woofer frames with integrated
• Optimized Tapered Array 3.5-way (4th order electro-acoustic) networks with high-linearity, low
insertion loss air-core inductors, Solen metalized polypropylene fast capacitors and ultra low
inductance power resistors mounted on double-sided, plated-thru PCB’s
• Tri-wire, gold-plated brass Klipsch binding posts with gold-plated bus bars