Sprint recently launched a clever promotion campaign for their Instinct, calling for users to somehow place the cell phone in home videos and then post them on YouTube (official tagline: “Sell out your family, turn little Suzy into gas money”). First prize: $10,000.
I think this video above is quite a good start, probably because it somehow reminded me of Prodigy’s Smack my bitch up-video. And it’s interactive, meaning you have to click on the annotations to get directed to another YouTube video until the story is brought to an end.
- Founded 2005
- Overview YouTube is a video-sharing website created in February 2005 by three former PayPal employees: Chad Hurley, Steve Chen and Jawed Karim. YouTube enables users to upload, view and share videos. It uses Adobe Flash video and HTML5 technology to display a wide variety of user-generated video content, including video clips, TV clips, music videos, haber, and amateur content such as video blogging, short …
- Location San Bruno, California
- Categories Online Rental, Entertainment, Video, Games
- Website http://www.youtube.com/
- Full profile for YouTube
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Viral marketing
- Founded 1999
- Overview Sprint Nextel offers a comprehensive range of wireless and wireline communications services bringing the freedom of mobility to consumers, businesses and government users. Sprint Nextel is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including two wireless networks serving almost 49 million customers at the end of the second quarter of 2009; industry-leading …
- Location Overland Park, Kansas
- Categories Wireless, Mobile
- Website http://sprint.com
- Full profile for Sprint Nextel