We first broke this story earlier in the month and now there’s photographic evidence to back it up. Details are still still scant at the moment, but it looks like this tiny Dell projector weighs 1.1 pounds and is LED powered just like the pico projectors from Texas Instruments.
- Founded 1984
- Overview Dell is an end-to-end solutions provider that has evolved from a PC manufacturer to an enterprise IT solutions partner with servers, storage, networking,software and services that enable customers to drive results, create competitive advantage and expand their opportunities. Dell was acquired by founder Michael Dell and Silverlake Partners after having gone public in 1988.
- Location Round Rock, Texas
- Categories Hardware + Software
- Founders Michael Dell
- Website http://www.dell.com
- Full profile for Dell
- Founded 1930
- Overview Texas Instruments is a Dallas, Texas-based company that specializes in developing and commercializing semiconductor and computer technology for cellular handsets, digital signal processors, and analog semiconductors. Other focus areas include chips for emerging medical electronics, energy (including Low Power/No Power, LED Lighting, & Solar Technologies), RFID, and telecommunications infrastructure. …
- Location Dallas, Texas
- Categories Semiconductors
- Website http://www.ti.com
- Full profile for Texas Instruments