Mossberg cites too-infrequent-to-be-useful 15 sync times; sluggish performance; weird Outlook glitches; and so on.
Basically, MobileMe is a little buggy, which we’ve known for some time now. But now that Mossberg has said as much, all the more pressure is now on Apple to fix its $100 per year service.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Bio Walt Mossberg was the author and creator of the weekly “Personal Technology” column in the Wall Street Journal, which appeared for 22 years, from 1991 to 2013. Before turning his attention to technology, Walt spent 18 years covering national and international affairs in the Journal’s Washington bureau. With Kara Swisher, over the last 11 years, he has been co-producing D: All Things Digital, …
- Full profile for Walt Mossberg