Today Hitachi unveiled [JP] its newest Full HD camcorder, the Woo DZ-BD10H, which will be available in Japan from August 9th. The company plans to produce 6,000 units per month.
Here are the main specs:
- recording on 8cm Blu-ray discs (BD-R/RE) and DVD (DVD-R/RW/RAM)
- integrated HDD (30 GB) that can hold 4.5 hours of video in Full HD
- support of recording in AVCHD
- support of SD and SDHC cards
- 7 megapixel CMOS sensor
- 10x optical zoom
- ports: HDMI, USB, component
- 2.7-inch LCD display
The DZ-BD10H will be priced at $1,500 and is Japan-only as of now.