BlackBerry owners can now download Media Sync for their smartphones. The free download allows for the ability to transfer music from your desktop iTunes collection to most BlackBerry phones. Whole playlists or a random mix of songs can be imported via a USB cable. Changes made in an iTunes playlist will be updated on the BlackBerry the next time they are synched.
Supported files include formats with either wav, mp3, aac, m4a extensions. Some Blackberry’s without mass storage capabilities will require a microSD card.
- Founded 1984
- Overview BlackBerry provides wireless devices and solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. It is widely known for the development of the Blackberry smartphone. It offers the BlackBerry wireless communications platform solution, which includes the commpression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry hand-held wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. …
- Location Waterloo, Ontario
- Categories Hardware + Software, RIM, Wireless, Mobile
- Founders Douglas Fregin
- Website http://us.blackberry.com
- Full profile for BlackBerry
- Description iTunes, Apple's digital media player application, was introduced in January 2001. The application allows you to organize and play your digital music and podcast files. iTunes is available as a free download for Mac OS X and Windows. iTunes is able to interface on the iPod digital media player and on Apple's mobile device, the iPhone
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iTunes