The report is incredibly vague, but apparently Nintendo is going to be partnering with Fujifilm to create a new online photo-sharing service. Doubtless it will be a place where you can get business cards of your Miis, printouts of your record times on Mario Kart, and maybe posters of your favorite panoramas from Zelda.
I look forward to seeing my friends’ entire apartments plastered with Mii wares — it’s better than the current decor (digital picture frames, euuugh).
- Founded 1889
- Overview Nintendo is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company that develops game consoles. The company is engaged in developing, manufacturing, and distributing desktop and portable consoles and other related hardware and software components. It also offers entertainment products such as Family Computer (NES), Super Famicom (SNES), Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii, and Wii U. Nintendo was …
- Location Kyoto, Kyoto
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Video Games, Games
- Website http://nintendo.com
- Full profile for Nintendo
- Description The Wii is the fifth game console in Nintendo's entertainment system line. The console is the direct successor to the Nintendo GameCube. The Wii has disrupted the Console market outshining competition from Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's playstation 3. The console is distinguished by its wireless remotes which control games by detecting movement and acceleration.
- Website http://wii.nintendo.com
- Full profile for Wii
- Founded 1934
- Overview FUJIFILM Corporation is one of the major operating companies of FUJIFILM Holdings. Since its founding in 1934, the company has built up a wealth of advanced technologies in the field of photo imaging, and in line with its efforts to become a comprehensive healthcare company, Fujifilm is now applying these technologies to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases in the Medical and Life Science …
- Location Tokyo, Tokyo
- Categories Hardware + Software
- Website http://www.fujifilm.com
- Full profile for FUJIFILM