If you have a .Mac account you can easily add your me.com account to your mail reader right now. Create a new IMAP account and follow these steps:
1. Set your incoming mail server to imap.me.com. Use SSL. Use your .Mac login information.
2. Set your outgoing server to smtp.me.com. Use SSL. Use your .Mac login information.
3. Save. That’s it. Now you’re a member of the Me generation.
This should be the same for most mail applications, including phones that support IMAP. You can safely remove your old .Mac account as all of your emails will be duplicated.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Announced at the 2008 World Wide Developers Conference (WWDC), the iPhone 3G is the successor to Apple's wildly popular iPhone. It's faster, and much cheaper than its predecessor. Starting at $199 (with a two-year contract), you get an 8 gigabyte device with GPS that works on AT&Tâ€™s high-speed 3G network (as opposed to the slower EDGE network the original iPhone used). A 16 gigabyte …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone 3G