In case you lost your Internets in the last two weeks, Microsoft will be discounting the Xbox 360 by $50, but no one has been able to confirm an exact date until now. A Gamespot employee passed along some camera phone pics to Kotaku revealing the exact date, which happens to be a day before Microsoft’s press conference on the eve of E3. There you have it, sports fans.
Now, what will Microsoft announce on Monday?
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer web browser. Its flagship hardware products are Xbox game console and the Microsoft …
- Location Redmond, Washington
- Categories Video Games, Software
- Founders Bill Gates
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft
- Founded 1996
- Overview GameSpot Asia is the leading online portal for gamers all over South-East Asia. With news all over the Asian region, as well as the latest reviews and previews, to even local event coverages complementing international expo coverage, GameSpot Asia has got you covered. Because nobody knows gamers and games like GameSpot does.
- Location Singapore, Central Region
- Categories Games
- Website http://www.gamespot.com
- Full profile for GameSpot
- Description The Xbox 360 is a video game console developed by Microsoft, and is the successor to the original Xbox, and it is the second console in the Xbox series. The Xbox 360 competes with Sony's PlayStation 3 and Nintendo's Wii as part of the seventh generation of video game consoles. The Xbox 360 was officially unveiled on MTV on May 12, 2005, with detailed launch and game information divulged later …
- Website N/A
- Full profile for Xbox 360