Fearless Leader Mike Arrington notes that the iPhone App Store is approaching:
It looks like green lights all the way for the launch of the iPhone App Store this week. Most developers have been told they must submit their applications by 12 PM PDT today (Monday) to be considered for inclusion in the launch.
He thinks the store might even launch early, to give consumers a chance to see what will be available. Personally, I’m hoping (as I was earlier) for a Super Scope 6 app. Hey, a man can dream! Check out the rest of the post here.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; Apple TV; a portfolio …
- Location Cupertino, CA
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Electronics, Retail, Hardware, Software
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Founded 2005
- Overview TechCrunch is a leading technology media property, dedicated to obsessively profiling startups, reviewing new Internet products, and breaking tech news. Founded in June 2005, TechCrunch and its network of websites now reach over 12 million unique visitors and draw more than 37 million page views per month. The TechCrunch community includes more than 2 million friends and followers on Twitter, Facebook, …
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Categories News, Events, Internet
- Website http://techcrunch.com/
- Full profile for TechCrunch