There are two hazards to owning a BlackBerry in Manhattan, at least for me. I ignore friends and potential ex’s by constantly being on BB Messenger, checking e-mails, being on Facebook or playing BrickBreaker. The other factor is doing all of those things while walking along the streets. It’s not safe. Not one bit.
Well, Google has made life a tad bit simpler by adding voice search to Google Maps for the BlackBerry. Oh, this is lame. It’s only for the stupid Pearls (8110, 8120, 8130). Weak sauce. Enjoy, Pearl owners.
- Founded 1984
- Overview BlackBerry provides wireless devices and solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. It is widely known for the development of the Blackberry smartphone. It offers the BlackBerry wireless communications platform solution, which includes the commpression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry hand-held wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. …
- Location Waterloo, Ontario
- Categories Hardware + Software, RIM, Wireless, Mobile
- Founders Douglas Fregin
- Website http://us.blackberry.com
- Full profile for BlackBerry
- Founded 1998
- Overview Google is a multinational corporation that is specialized in internet-related services and products. The company’s product portfolio includes Google Search, which provides users with access to information online; Knowledge Graph that allows to search for things, people, or places as well as builds systems recognizing speech and understanding natural language; Google Now, which provides information …
- Location Mountain View, California
- Categories Software, Video Streaming, Email, Search, Information Technology, Blogging Platforms
- Founders Larry Page, Sergey Brin
- Website http://www.google.com
- Full profile for Google