Apparently Rogers of Canada will get the 3G BlackBerry in one week, June 25. I thought AT&T was getting the Bold in July? According to the BGR we may have to wait a bit longer for the Bold to hit stateside.
AT&T corporate is still telling their Fortune 500 customers that the Bold will launch in “July/August”.
I hope it’s not really August. It’s the one thing I’ve been looking forward to this year.
- Founded 1984
- Overview BlackBerry provides wireless devices and solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. It is widely known for the development of the Blackberry smartphone. It offers the BlackBerry wireless communications platform solution, which includes the commpression and security infrastructure services enabling BlackBerry hand-held wireless devices to send and receive wireless messages and data. …
- Location Waterloo, ON
- Categories Hardware + Software, Mobile, Wireless, RIM
- Founders Douglas Fregin
- Website http://us.blackberry.com
- Full profile for BlackBerry
- Founded 2010
- Overview They design & develop for the web and mobile devices. No seriously, they do. Their goal at Bold, and what they tell every client, is that they want to partner with you. Your project is their project. Your goals are their goals. Your failures are their failures, and your successes are their successes. They do this because they work best when they treat your project as their own little baby that they …
- Location San Luis Obispo, California
- Categories Software
- Website http://hellobold.com
- Full profile for Bold