Qik is coming to the iPhone! Soon!
Yes, the video streaming app for cellphones will soon be available on the iPhone. It’s the “full Qik experience” so many of you use to bore your friends across the country.
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone
- Founded 2006
- Overview Qik is an online messenger that allows its users to exchange video messages between individuals or within a group. The first version of the Qik service was launched as a private alpha in January 2008 and then as public beta in August 2008. Since then the company has expanded its service to support millions of users in over 160 countries and on all the major smart phones (over 140 models) including …
- Location Redwood City, California
- Categories Video, Mobile
- Founders Nikolay Abkairov
- Website http://qik.com
- Full profile for Qik