Along with the “b”- and “s”-series laptops, HP announced a handful of Pavilion laptops and a Compaq Presario notebook that will ship with the recently announced Puma chipset from AMD. Some of the advantages with the new Turion X2 chips includes longer battery life and compatibility with HD video. The notebooks include the Pavilion: dv4t, dv5t, dv7t, tx2500z and the Compaq Presario CQ50z.
- Founded 1969
- Overview AMD is an American semiconductor company that develops computer processors and related technologies for both commercial and consumer markets. They produce primarily microprocessors, motherboard chipsets, embedded processors, and graphics processors. The company was founded in 1969. They are now the second largest producer of x86 chips in the market.
- Location Sunnyvale, California
- Categories Hardware + Software
- Website http://www.amd.com
- Full profile for AMD
- Founded 1948
- Overview PUMA is one of the world’s leading sportlifestyle companies that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. PUMA starts in Sport and ends in Fashion. Its Sport Performance and Lifestyle labels include categories such as Football, Running, Motorsports, Golf and Sailing. Sport Fashion features collaborations with renowned designer labels such as Alexander McQueen, Mihara Yasuhiro and …
- Location Herzogenaurach, Bayern
- Categories Gold, Soccer, Sports, Lifestyle
- Website http://www.puma.com
- Full profile for Puma