As with just about any carrier, Sprint’s plan selection page is a bit of a mess. If you don’t just go with the “Simply Everything” plan, you’ve got a good amount of reading to do before you’ll know which plan fits your needs.
According to a little birdy on PhoneArena’s shoulder, Sprint is planning to make things a bit less complex starting June 15th.
- Free Incoming plans are gettin’ nixed
- “Power Pack” plan becoming “Talk” plan: 450 minutes for 39.99, 900 minutes for 59.99.
- Talk Share plans: $69.99 for 2 lines with 700 minutes. Additional lines $9.99 each.
- Talk/Message plans: $99.99 for 2 lines with 1500 minutes, $149.99 for 3000 minutes. Additional lines $9.99 each. Includes unlimited messaging.
- Talk/Message/Data plans: $129.99 for 2 lines with 1500 minutes, $169.99 for 3000 minutes. Additional lines $19.99 each. Includes unlimited messaging, data, navigation, TV, and radio.
- Direct Connect can be added to any shared plan for $10 bucks a month, presumably per account.