Here’s an overview of the countries that’ll be receiving the new iPhone.
On July 11th, the iPhone 3G will be available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and here in the USA. It’ll be “coming soon” to the rest of the 70 countries that Jobsie referenced during the keynote.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; …
- Location Cupertino, CA
- Categories Hardware + Software, Consumer Electronics, Computers, Electronics, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Announced at the 2008 World Wide Developers Conference (WWDC), the iPhone 3G is the successor to Apple's wildly popular iPhone. It's faster, and much cheaper than its predecessor. Starting at $199 (with a two-year contract), you get an 8 gigabyte device with GPS that works on AT&Tâ€™s high-speed 3G network (as opposed to the slower EDGE network the original iPhone used). A 16 gigabyte …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone 3G