Krakow thinks Apple needs to “bite the bullet” and hook up with Windows Mobile or RIM for corporate e-mail support. This is a f*cking joke, right? Is he serious? Are his glasses upside down?
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone
- Founded 2013
- Overview Crazy Inc. is a California based IaaS provider offering low-cost, easy to use and simple to deploy Virtual Desktops & Hosting solutions. Crazy Inc. was founded in September 2013 by its President & CEO Tanuj Sethi.
- Location Walnut, California
- Categories Web Hosting, IaaS
- Website http://www.cforcrazy.com
- Full profile for Crazy
- Description Windows Mobile is a compact operating system combined with a suite of basic applications for mobile devices. Devices that run Windows Mobile include Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Portable Media Centers, and on-board computers for certain automobiles. It is designed to be somewhat similar to desktop versions of Windows, feature-wise and aesthetically. Additionally, third-party software development is available …
- Website http://www.windowsphone.com/
- Full profile for Windows Mobile