Set to launch June 22 is Activision’s DS Lite version of their popular Guitar Hero series. I’m a big fan of the game, but like I said in a previous GHOT post, I’m not at all impressed by this version. At least there’s a special edition silver and black DS. The bundle will retail for $180.
- Founded 1889
- Overview Nintendo is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company that develops game consoles. The company is engaged in developing, manufacturing, and distributing desktop and portable consoles and other related hardware and software components. It also offers entertainment products such as Family Computer (NES), Super Famicom (SNES), Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii, and Wii U. Nintendo was …
- Location Kyoto, Kyoto
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Video Games, Games
- Website http://nintendo.com
- Full profile for Nintendo
- Description Guitar Hero is a music rhythm game that provides its users with a friendly environment where they can share and discuss their passion for Guitar Hero and great music. Guitar Hero was launched on November 8, 2005 by Activision Blizzard, an American company that develops and publishes video games.
- Website http://guitarhero.com
- Full profile for Guitar Hero