Well, that’s a misleading title. They have a game of Monopoly, I should say. You can now download an iPod version of the world’s most beloved capitalism simulator. Personally, I don’t think it’s worth it when you don’t have the physical money, houses and so on.
You also don’t get to choose what “Free Parking” does if it’s hard-coded into the game. No house rules? Bogus! [via PC World]
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description Apple's MP3 player that launch in 2001.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for iPod