Kotaku is reporting that everyone’s favorite football video game from the late 80s will not only be coming to the DS, which we already knew about, but also the Wii in 2009. In case you’re wondering, Bo Jackson will not make an appearance since he’s too busy doing whatever it is that he does these days.
- Founded 1889
- Overview Nintendo is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company that develops game consoles. The company is engaged in developing, manufacturing, and distributing desktop and portable consoles and other related hardware and software components. It also offers entertainment products such as Family Computer (NES), Super Famicom (SNES), Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii, and Wii U. Nintendo was …
- Location Kyoto, Kyoto
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Video Games, Games
- Website http://nintendo.com
- Full profile for Nintendo
- Description The Wii is the fifth game console in Nintendo's entertainment system line. The console is the direct successor to the Nintendo GameCube. The Wii has disrupted the Console market outshining competition from Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's playstation 3. The console is distinguished by its wireless remotes which control games by detecting movement and acceleration.
- Website http://wii.nintendo.com
- Full profile for Wii