Head over to O2’s iPhone shop. They are no longer selling the 8GB and 16GB iPhones… but if you click on “Find out more” you can order a 16GB. What is going on here? Are we in Crazy Land among the Crazyputians? Is up down and down up? Perhaps we’ll never know.
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone
- Overview O2 is a leading provider of mobile and broadband services to consumers and businesses in the UK. The company is the leader in non-voice services, including text, media messaging, games, music and video, as well as data connections via GPRS, HSDPA, 3G and WLAN.
- Location United Kingdom, Europe
- Categories Mobile
- Website http://www.o2.co.uk
- Full profile for O2