Are you a little bit fat? Want to lose a bit and then gain it back and then try to lose again? Then hop on a Wii Fit and burn off those pounds. This guy lost 9 pounds playing Wii Sports, gained 19, and now wants to lose them all again on Wii Fit. Not quite sure what he’s gaining in this wacky yo-yo experiment and from the pasty look of his non-belly you’d think he might want to get outside once in a while, but exercise is exercise, right?
- Founded 1889
- Overview Nintendo is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company developing game consoles. It is engaged in developing, manufacturing and distributing best-selling desktop and portable consoles and related hardware and software components. It also offers entertainment products such as Family Computer/NES, Super Famicom/SNES, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii and Wii U. Nintendo was founded on …
- Location Kyoto, Kyoto
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Video Games, Games
- Website http://nintendo.com
- Full profile for Nintendo
- Description The Wii is the fifth game console in Nintendo's entertainment system line. The console is the direct successor to the Nintendo GameCube. The Wii has disrupted the Console market outshining competition from Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's playstation 3. The console is distinguished by its wireless remotes which control games by detecting movement and acceleration.
- Website http://wii.nintendo.com
- Full profile for Wii