So Mobile-Review.com forum member deuxani posted the image to your left and asks whether or not the bottom row of HTC devices have all been announced. Most are recognizable right off the bat, but Into Mobile points out that the device in the lower left corner seems like the odd duck.
Thoughts? Maybe this is what we’ll see at the HTC event next month in London. Is it the Dream?
- Description Android is a software platform for mobile devices based on the Linux operating system and developed by Google and the Open Handset Alliance. It allows developers to write managed code in Java that utilizes Google-developed software libraries, but does not support programs developed in native code. The unveiling of the Android platform on 5 November 2007 was announced with the founding of the Open …
- Website http://code.google.com/android
- Full profile for Android
- Founded 1997
- Overview HTC Corporation is a Taiwan-based mobile manufacturing company that specializes in designing and manufacturing OEM-branded mobile devices. Founded in 1997 by Cher Wang and Peter Chou, HTC initially stood for High-Tech Computer Corporation and manufactured notebook computers. Since launching its own brand in late 2006, the company has introduced hundreds of HTC-branded products around the world. Its …
- Location Taoyüan, T'ai-wan
- Categories Hardware + Software, Mobile
- Founders HT Cho
- Website http://www.htc.com
- Full profile for HTC Corp