Gazelle, the new back-end that What.cd has been hyping these past few months, now has a release date: April 17. Gazelle isn’t simply faster than TBsource, but it’ll bring with it several features found in the OinkPlus script for Firefox.
And no, I don’t have any invites to give out. I need to upload about 4GB more in order to become a power user. Then I’ll have invites.
- Founded 2004
- Overview BitTorrent creates advanced, innovative technologies to efficiently move large files across the Internet. The company's two main products today include the original BitTorrent software and the tiny-but-mighty µTorrent, which combined boast over 150+ million users. BitTorrent is based in San Francisco, Calif. and is backed by Accel Partners and DCM. BitTorrent is a globally-recognized creator of …
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Categories Software, Apps, Peer-to-Peer
- Founders Bram Cohen
- Website http://adcoock.com/sites/top-45-best-torrent-torrenz-download-sites-torrenz.html
- Full profile for BitTorrent
- Founded 2006
- Overview If you've given up on Craigslist and Ebay for selling your used electronic gadgets, you still might like Gazelle, a company that will buy your old ipod, phone, Wii etc and sell it on ebay. You find your item -- a phone, a console, etc. -- and tell Gazelle the condition. You print out a shipping package, ship it to the company, and they pay you a rate gleaned from multiple sources that should, in theory, …
- Location Boston, MA
- Categories E-Commerce, Marketplaces, Green
- Website http://www.gazelle.com
- Full profile for Gazelle