Image ganked from Mac Rumors.
Hallelujah! The MacBook family is finally getting its much-needed redesign, says Apple Insider. The MacBook will be the most dramatic with an aluminum and stainless steel casing that’s more eco-friendly. The MBP will also see a chassis redesign with a new trackpad and keyboard ala MBA. This redesign should occur when the new Montevina-based chips roll out in June since the chips have a different layout then the current Penryn chips. I guess I should have waited. Oh well.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; …
- Location Cupertino, CA
- Categories Hardware + Software, Consumer Electronics, Computers, Electronics, Retail
- Website http://www.apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Description The MacBook Air is a lightweight laptop with an aluminum unibody design.
- Website N/A
- Full profile for MacBook Air
- Founded 1968
- Overview Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms worldwide. It operates through PC client group, data center group, other Intel architecture, software and services, and other segments. The company’s platforms are used in various computing applications such as notebooks, desktops, servers, tablets, smartphones, automobile infotainment systems, automated …
- Location Santa Clara, CA
- Categories Hardware + Software
- Website http://www.intel.com
- Full profile for Intel