MySpace will be spinning MySpace Music for us all night with an awesome DJ. Come join the eclectic celebration of new technology, media and fashion that fits the LA scene.
There’s still time to help sponsor the MeetUp. This is our biggest event yet, with over 1,500 attendees, so the business networking will be great. Please contact Jeanne Logozzo to learn more about how to participate.
- Date: Thursday, April 10, 2008
- Time: 6:30 pm – midnight
- Venue: Vanguard, 6021 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood (maps: Google / Microsoft / Yahoo)
- Photo/Flickr Tag: techcrunchmeetup12
- For additional details, see our dedicated event page.
- Got your tickets? Join the MySpace or Facebook event pages as well.
Get tickets here, based on availability. As usual, tickets are $10 to manage the guest list, and proceeds will be donated to charity. All ticket purchases are non-transferable and non-refundable. If you purchase multiple tickets under your own name, your guests will need to arrive together with you at the event. Photo IDs are required for event check-in (attendees must be at least 21 years of age); no paper tickets necessary. Hope to see you there!
Thank you MeetUp 12 Sponsors
Partner and Product Launch Sponsors