Not that they really had to or anything, but Activision and RedOctane felt terribly bad about the Wii disc fiasco that they appear to be sending out care packages. It’s just a faceplate for your Wii Axe but who else would do such a thing? Anyone have to endure the pain of waiting for a remastered Guitar Hero 3 disc for their Wii?
Whats this Brown box doing here? [Wii Nintendo]
- Founded 1991
- Overview Activision (NASDAQ: ATVI) is an American video game developer and publisher. It was the first independent developer and distributor of video games for gaming consoles.
- Location Santa Monica, CA
- Categories Video Games
- Website http://www.activision.com
- Full profile for Activision Blizzard
- Founded 1889
- Overview Nintendo is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company that develops game consoles. The company is engaged in developing, manufacturing, and distributing desktop and portable consoles and other related hardware and software components. It also offers entertainment products such as Family Computer (NES), Super Famicom (SNES), Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii, and Wii U. Nintendo …
- Location Kyoto, 22
- Categories Video Games, Consumer Electronics
- Website http://nintendo.com
- Full profile for Nintendo