Not that they really had to or anything, but Activision and RedOctane felt terribly bad about the Wii disc fiasco that they appear to be sending out care packages. It’s just a faceplate for your Wii Axe but who else would do such a thing? Anyone have to endure the pain of waiting for a remastered Guitar Hero 3 disc for their Wii?
Whats this Brown box doing here? [Wii Nintendo]
- Founded 1991
- Overview Activision (NASDAQ: ATVI) is an American video game developer and publisher. It was the first independent developer and distributor of video games for gaming consoles.
- Location Santa Monica, California
- Categories Games
- Website http://www.activision.com
- Full profile for Activision Blizzard
- Founded 1889
- Overview Nintendo is a Japanese multinational consumer electronics company developing game consoles. It is engaged in developing, manufacturing and distributing best-selling desktop and portable consoles and related hardware and software components. It also offers entertainment products such as Family Computer/NES, Super Famicom/SNES, Nintendo 64, Nintendo GameCube, Wii and Wii U. Nintendo was founded on …
- Location Kyoto, Kyoto
- Categories Consumer Electronics, Video Games, Games
- Website http://nintendo.com
- Full profile for Nintendo
- Description The Wii is the fifth game console in Nintendo's entertainment system line. The console is the direct successor to the Nintendo GameCube. The Wii has disrupted the Console market outshining competition from Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's playstation 3. The console is distinguished by its wireless remotes which control games by detecting movement and acceleration.
- Website http://wii.nintendo.com
- Full profile for Wii