Meet StreamSmart. Hard info is a little, shall we say, non-existant, but the teaser video (and Orbitcast) suggest that it’s a service that will stream satellite radio to all sorts of portables devices and platforms. There’s iPhone, WiMo, OSX, Windows, Linux, Xbox 360 and others.
In visiting its Web site, you’re greeted with a little “Don’t Panic” alien jpg (and the video itself). Hardly inspiring.
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone
- Description Windows Mobile is a compact operating system combined with a suite of basic applications for mobile devices. Devices that run Windows Mobile include Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Portable Media Centers, and on-board computers for certain automobiles. It is designed to be somewhat similar to desktop versions of Windows, feature-wise and aesthetically. Additionally, third-party software development is available …
- Website http://www.windowsphone.com/
- Full profile for Windows Mobile