A big thank you to everybody for filling our tips at crunchgear dot com inbox with wonderful, unique, and newsworthy items. Here are five that we just couldn’t get to this week.
Hi dear!! My letter will surprise you!! My name – Elena. My age-26 years. I live in Russia!! Private life didn\’t turn out well. I decided to find a foreign man. I dream to meet a decent, kind and clever man!! It is difficult to tell about myself. If this is of any interest to you, write to me.My address – email@example.com I\’ll wait!! Kisses Elena
Hi Elena!! Your writing style – I like. To the point – you are. How I feel about that – happy. I live in America!! So you did meet a man or you’re still looking? Your mastery of present and past tenses – not great. We have men here!! They read this site!! E-mail you if interested – they will. Please wait!! Kisses Doug
digital photo frame business
I have visited your website many times and read the details carefully, I think your online store is beautiful, and notice your business record is good, I would like to do business with you.
We are wholesaler of digital photo frame with wonderful wooden frame around, we are expert in the industry, our factory locate in south of China, if you are interested in re-selling our product, I will e-mail you the detailed informations after receive your reply, our frame are very popular, I am sure you can benefit a lot of if we work together.
Not to nitpick but I’m kind of getting hung up on most of the stuff you said in the first sentence there. We’d surely love to get into the “digital photo frame with wonderful wooden frame around” market but I can foresee the following potential problems:
1. Your ability to read details carefully is wobbly at best as we have no store and our business record is either non-existent or at the very least “not good.”
2. There is no number two, really. I accidentally covered everything in number one.
My name is miss felishia i saw your email today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address(firstname.lastname@example.org) believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) Please reply me with my email address here thanks have a nice day
No need to send a picture Felishia 3000. I know who you are. You’re Andre 3000‘s little sister, aren’t you? I agree with you that the distance of colour does not matter but love matters alot in life. I’m not exactly sure what that means but your brother’s got some pretty crazy lyrics so I’ll just nod my head and assume you know what you’re talking about too.
Also, per your request, I’d be happy to reply you with your e-mail address here. It’s email@example.com
[Product Request] High End Audio System
Hello Seller and Good day.
My company get looking interest and serious about purchasing for High End Audio System and before a place my order to purchase I would ask for important question.
1. Are you personal business or store/company that can accept International Business and ship to Southeast Asia/Singapore country?
2. Can you support and supply us for Brand New! High End Audio System ? (please let me know what kind your detail business and product that you have sell in your company)
3. Because we need this units as soon as possible we hope for payment method, you can accept and take direct debit payment by credit card account (Visa/Mastercard) by manual debit payment with terminal charge (credit card processor) to process the transaction (without using paypal method and other merchant account).
And finally, please confirm back if you agree and want to make business with me. I’m still awaiting for your comment to above answers and proposals. And always hope we’ve be able to make a deal with your company in near future as well. Please direct contact me by my email address and don’t forget to send your detail email address so I can direct to contact you later. Thank you for your time.
Hello Sally Straensky and good day to you as well. Your English is really great — I can’t even tell if you have an accent or not. At times it sounds like a small speech impediment but other than that you sound like you’re from the middle of Nebraska, which I understand is where most telemarketing companies are located because of the neutral accents.
Anyhoo, here are the answers to your questions.
1. No. We are a blog with no tangible goods or shipping processes.
2. No. We don’t sell Brand New! anything (except for words).
3. Yes, I think. Wait — no. I’m not sure what you said. I have a credit card. Is that what you want? And I have a debit card and a Paypal account. Your words bedazzle me!
4. Do I want to make business with you? Does that mean…um…you know? I’m tingly for some reason.
I Found The Easiest Solution To Your Financial Worries!
Hi Ms. Dawson,
Thanks for your e-mail. Your multi-level marketing jargon in points #1 and #2 really had a profound affect on me. It might be “effect” — whatever. The point is, I never really considered that instead of trying to increase my income to fit the size of my dream, all I’ve needed to do this whole time was just shrink my dream down to fit my income. Duh! I can’t believe I didn’t think of that before. You, Laura Dawson, are a genius. That actually did indeed turn out to be the easiest solution to my financial worries; stop wanting stuff.
Please add me to your dream-shrinkers group. Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. I also like your green .jpeg e-mail messages. They’re very soothing.