A reader just sent in a tip that EDGE service might be down in the Pittsburgh area.
It appears, at least on my iPhone, that EDGE is down in the Pittsburgh area. Anyone else say anything about this?
How ’bout it? Is anyone else having EDGE trouble in and around Pittsburgh?
For what it’s worth, I’m definitely having EDGE trouble here in Boston but that’s mostly because I really don’t like U2.
- Description Apple's iPhone was introduced at MacWorld in January 2007 and officially went on sale June 29, 2007, selling 146,000 units within the first weekend of launch. The phone has been hailed as revolutionary with its bundle of advanced mobile web browsing, music and video playback, and touch screen controls. The iPhone is exclusively carried on the networks of both AT&T and Verizon in the U.S. An iPhone …
- Website http://www.apple.com/iphone
- Full profile for iPhone
- Overview Connectivity is a leading Software-as-a-Service provider of customer intelligence solutions for businesses. It allows businesses to identify their best customers, understand customer opinions and recognize their competition. The platform helps businesses identify customer segments, areas of concentration and future growth opportunities. In addition to its focus on direct business solutions, Connectivity …
- Location Burbank, California
- Categories Social Media Monitoring, Internet, SaaS
- Founders Emad Fanous, Erron Silverstein
- Website http://www.connectivity.com
- Full profile for Connectivity