Steve squeezes out a SBDlight.
Steve Ballmer was surprisingly candid — yet still fairly quiet — about Microsoft’s plans to port Silverlight to the iPhone. He basically said “Yeah, maybe, if we want to.” As for ActiveSync, he also said “Yeah, maybe, if our partners want to.” As we all no, competitors rarely comment on others developments for fear of sounding like a whiner. Let’s just say that this is well in the realm of possibility and leave it at that.
- Founded 1976
- Overview Apple is a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, portable digital music players, and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. Apple provides many products and services, including iPhone; iPad; iPod; Mac; iPod; Apple TV; a …
- Location Cupertino, California
- Categories Computers, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software
- Website http://apple.com
- Full profile for Apple
- Founded 1974
- Overview Microsoft is an American multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer web browser. Its flagship hardware products are Xbox game console and the Microsoft …
- Location Redmond, Washington
- Categories Video Games, Software
- Founders Bill Gates
- Website http://www.microsoft.com
- Full profile for Microsoft